We’ve got something to share with you! It’s really important and we’d appreciate if you read it all. Especially if you’re planning on attending our outdoor sessions!
Phoenix Outdoor Sessions
We can’t wait to see everyone on Wednesday, and we’ve been working hard to ensure that our session will be as safe as possible.
So, here is a simplified version of our thorough risk assessment that we have carried out. If you require any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us through any of our social media platforms. Please also bear in mind our sessions are currently for youth members only and you must pre-book your spot to be able to attend!
Please carefully read the points below and ensure that you and your child are fully aware of the new rules and regulations.
The points below may sound scary or completely different to normal, but please let me assure you, that we will be putting the physical and mental health and well-being of all the young people at the heart of our sessions. Many of our leaders have worked throughout the pandemic in various roles and we are fully prepared for any situation that may arise.
We understand that this has had a significant impact on everyone, and we want you to know that we are here for you.
Phoenix is a family and we can’t wait to be reunited ☺️❤️
The session will;
- Sessions will be held on Rhyl Prom – either on the beach or surrounding areas dependant on weather, tide times and away from others as much as possible.
- 7pm – 8.30pm
- Pick up and drop off at Pavilion Theatre car park. If your child/young person will be making their own way to and from the sessions this will need to be made clear to phoenix performers before the session i.e. via our Facebook messenger service.
- A leader will be in the car park to take registration – please ensure that your child /young person does not congregate and maintains social distancing at all times.
- The first session will be free, following sessions will go back to the regular fee of £2. Please ensure correct money as no change will be given. This will go to the costs of our PPE equipment, insurance and other costs we have still had to pay out during the pandemic.
- There will be no access to toilets or refreshments. We advise that you bring your own drinks.
- Social distancing must be adhered to throughout the session and hand sanitising facilities will be provided, however it is highly recommended that you provide your child with their own bottle of hand sanitiser, to minimise close contact with others.
- PPE equipment is available in case first aid needs to be administered.
- Your child/young person will need to answer a health questionnaire before each session. This will be carried out at the beginning of each session to check for Covid-19 symptoms.
- If your child or anyone in the house shows signs or symptoms of COVID-19 they should NOT attend the session.
- If someone develops symptoms during the session – precautions will be put into place and the next of kin will be contacted immediately and they will need to be collected.
- We will be taking part in the test, track and trace, so it is essential that you provide us with up to date contact information.
- Adults will be asked to stay in their cars when picking and dropping off to maintain social distancing measures.
- There will be no more than 30 people allowed at any one time to adhere to guidelines.
- Thorough and robust risk assessments have been carried out and we have worked closely with Denbighshire County Council to ensure we are following the strict guidelines set out by the government.
- During the sessions the young people will need to remain with the group at all times and ensure they listen to the leaders in charge, adhering to social distancing measures.
- Anyone deliberately breaking the rules will not be allowed to return to any following sessions and their parents will be contacted immediately to be collected.
- Leaders are fully aware of all new regulations and many already work in education and health care sectors and will apply their knowledge and experience of working under the new guidelines to the sessions.
- The planned sessions will include adapted games and activities to adhere to guidelines.
- Equipment will be kept to a minimum and will be cleaned and sanitised according to the guidelines.
If you want more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Either through social media or emailing us at email@example.com
Hope to see you all soon,